Chain Link Fence Privacy Slats - Bottom Locking
As an alternative approach to our other chain link privacy slats, Bottom locking chain link privacy slats also provide an economical and attractive way to enhance any chain link fence. The locking system is located at the bottom of the slats to ensure a clean, straight edge along the bottom of the chain link fence; further enhancing it's appearance.
The Bottom Lock product is extruded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), color pigments and ultra violet (UV) inhibitors, specifically designed to retard the harmful effects of the sun and lengthen the life of the product.
Bottom locking chain link privacy slats are resistant to: severe weather conditions, salt water, sand, road dirt, most acids, alcohol, alkaline, ammonia, petroleum distillates, and common environmental pollutants.
Pressure cleaning of surface contaminants is quickly accomplished with plain water.
- 1 bag covers approximately 10 linear feet of chain link fence. (ie 60 feet of chain link requires 6 bags)
- This slat is manufactured 3 1/2" shorter than the overall height of the fence.
- The wind load factor and privacy factor is approximately 75%.
- 25-year limited pro-rated warranty.
- The larger the mesh the less privacy.
- Available in 3', 3-1/2', 4', 5', 6', 7' 8', 9', 10' and 12' heights.
Click here to buy chain link fence bottom locking slats online.